Monday, March 22, 2010

Agape Valley

On Thursday I joined Lisa, Andrea, Mom and all the kids for a trip to a local sugar bush.

Well, yes, with a side trip first to the Book Depot. Dangerous, I tell you. Dangerous.
Anyway, back to the sugar bush.
We went for lunch first. Yum, yum, yum. We had pancakes, french toast, sausage, eggs and homefries. With maple syrup of course... =)






Then we took the tour around the premice. It was neat to take a little walk through the forest but to be honest, I didn't hear much of what the tour guide had to say. We had four children with us. Need I say more?



It was great to get outside, enjoy the sun and some wonderful company.









That was pretty much the end of my March break plans. Thanks, Lisa, for letting me tag along on all your adventures! We'll have to do more come summer time.


No comments:

Post a Comment