Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thoughts

I've been mulling in my head these last few days.
Christmas was wonderful.. All the joy of the season plus a son to celebrate. To watch his wonder at it all.

We celebrated it with family and with friends and just with our little family.  There were many moments of joy overflowing, times I'd be sitting there,my eye glistening with a tear because he's here and he's so loved and he knows it.

We actually bought him very little in the way of gifts, but he still got spoiled by all the grandmas and aunts and cousins.  The one thing we did get him was a little black stuffed doll that he loves so that's a win on our part.

Joy is a good way to describe it all and when I get a chance I'll put pictures up of all the moments big and little for y'all to see and love.

There's lots to say and not much at all.  Just Merry Christmas really and the happiest of new years!

No comments:

Post a Comment