James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."
1. Last day of school today. I'm thankful for a break, a chance to clear my head and prepare for the future.
2. Laughter. We had a good day at school, where things flowed, I found my place in the world of juniors, we played and smiled. I like that.
3. I have a few weeks of work. Guaranteed. Income. Thank you Lord!
4. I have a to-do list for Friday and Saturday and somethings are already crossed off. Welcome, second-wind.
5. I recieved my order from Uppercase living. Now to hang it. I love our home and I'm loving making it the best place it can be. I'm thankful for a warm place to lay my head, a place to store my so many things. I'm thankful for a flow of furniture and a place that says, come on in and stay a while.
6. I'm thankful for leftover birthday cupcakes.
7. I'm thankful for the reminder at Bible study that God is in the hard. He puts us through trials to strengthen our face, but He doesn't leave us to learn that lesson on our own. He has suffered like us, and so much more then us.
8. Blogs. I'm thankful for this place to write my thoughts. I'm thankful for the many others that I read - good reminders that God can work mightly in many different ways in many different families.
9. Nieces and nephews. I got a hug at school today, made a joke with one of them, kissed their squishy faces yesterday. I love the joy that they bring. Watching them grow up is a beautiful thing.
10. I'm thankful for the reminder to count my blessings. Looking back over 7 days, I'm blessed beyond measure. May the Lord recieve all the praise and honour!