James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."
1. Supper with my darling. Leftovers, chatting, relaxing. One of my favourite parts of the day.
2. Being back at teaching, I am reminded how much I love staff devotions. The idea of a whole school getting together once a day to praise God and dwell on His Word.
3. Preparing some birthday fun for Mike tommorrow (hopefully he doesn't read this tonight... :)
4. A PRIDE certificate in our hands. Step one, check.
5. Feeling a sense of accomplishment in going to work, and still making home things work and get done.
6. Talking to a good friend of mine. I love having phone calls that take longer than you think, because it probably means that you found something good to talk about and connected again. I'm thankful for the people in my life that take time to ask questions.
7. Having only 2 more teaching days. Is it bad that after only 4 days of teaching in a row, I'm counting down?
8. Mike signing on a new client today. 2 down, countless more to go.
9. "Godliness with contentment is great gain." Feeling content in resting in God's plan for our lives. Phillipians 4:5b-7 says, "The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in evertying by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Our devotion from Tabletalk said, "Simply put, although we should plan for the future and pay attention to meeting our needs and the needs of our families, we must never let fear control us. With due diligence we must anticipate what may arise and plan for it, but we must trust finally in the Lord's power and provision, not in our own cleverness. No matter our problems, our needs, or our hopes, God is in control and we are not."
10. My wall on facebook said, "Connor LOVES his teachers....but he would LOVE his Aunt to teach him everyday!!! He thought that was just the greatest!!" Yay! :)