Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blessings

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning."


Day 6
 
1.  Celebrating another year of life for my dear husband.

2.  Icecream cake.

3.  18d degree weather in March!

4.  A dozen cupcakes delivered right to our doorstep.

5.  Kindergarten students and the fun they bring.  They were trying to see who could outdo the other in who knew me more.  One said, "Your Domain and you came to my house.  In the end my nephew won because he was allowed to call me Aunt Theresa instead of Mrs. Douma.

6.  Crazy supper with the famjam.  Boy it sure is a lot louder then when it is just two of us.

7.  The sounds of birds chirping.  It is just so cheerful!

8.  Babies.  I love them.  I was talking to a friend today who is getting ready to celebrate new life and I love all the joy and excitement thy brings.

9.  Good Music.  Specifically today, Blessed be your name Robin Mark and It is well by Kutless.

10.  Living in a country that is safe, free from war and persecution.  Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment