Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thank you!

I'm not done posting about Haiti, as I think it will always be on my mind and in my heart.

But I do want to take a moment to say thank you.

Every once in a while you meet someone who touches your life.  They make an impact by the things that they say and the actions of their daily work.  Coming home from Haiti that is how I felt. 

Cornelius and Mindy, Randy and Karen, thank you.
Thank you for opening your homes to us for 10 days.
Thank you for the meals and clean clothes and a place to sleep.
Thank you for answering our many questions.
Thank you for fellowship and for letting us see into your world.
Thank you for the laughter and fun.
Thank you for showing us your country and the things that are good and the things that aren't.
Thank you for sharing your hearts with us.
Thank you for sharing your lives with the people of Haiti on our behalf.
Thank you for countless rides in the back of the truck.
Thank you for listening and understanding and helping us process what we saw.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

You have beautiful families and you are doing a beautiful work.

We will pray for your country, for your work, for your families, for the people.










THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment