Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm not sure

I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time motivating myself to write these blog posts.
        Maybe because its been a busy busy week.

I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time to write down my thoughts.
        Maybe because there are so many of them!

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with all that I've learnt and seen.
        Maybe because God's still at work.

I'm not sure how to help the people of Haiti like I want to.
        Maybe because there is so much to do and the list of need is overwhelming.

I'm not sure where I'm called to be working right now and what I'm supposed to be filling my days with.
        Maybe with markets, and adoption, and Bible study, and photography, and family, and church.

I'm not sure of a lot of things right now. But I am sure that I will write about what I've seen. I will blog about them. I will help the people of Haiti. I will work. I will be who God wants me to be.

I will.
        Because He is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment