Monday, February 14, 2011

Self timer pictures

While we were on  vacation, I took a lot of self-timer pictures. 70 to be exact. You know the ones. The ones where you turn the camera, hold it at arms length and click. Or the ones where you set the camera up, run like crazy to the place of the picture, smile, run back to check it out, try again, etc.  Ya, those ones. Here are some of my favourites!



 Our first drink on the beach.



 Hiding from the rain shower.



 Watching the sun rise.


 Biking around town.

This one was probably the craziest. I set the camera on our chairs, ran, jumped in the water, came up for air, and posed.  =)

 The camera in this one? Perched on some soakig wet chair cushions.


 This one included a long run down the beach.

This one makes me laugh. The camera is precariously perched on a old coconut shell, hovering about the sand. I had to run, sit in the sand and smile before it went off.


No comments:

Post a Comment