Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day

As a rule, we don't celebrate Valentines Day. I don't think flowers should ever cost that much (though I did get a good chuckle out of the flower shop at the Superstore - seriously, it was a game of how many men could fit in one little shop).  I don't think one day to say I love you is enough.

So we don't celebrate it.

I say I love you to my dear more times in a day than I can count.

As in,

"Thanks for taking out the garbage dear. I love you."

And this:

"Goodnight. I love you."

And this:

"Hi dear, I love you."

Seriously, we say it all the time.

But that's not say that I can't come on here and say, for all to hear,

I love you babe!
I can't imagine my life without you.  I still can't believe that God brought us together and saved you for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment