Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is the song that never ends

Actually, this is the birthday that never ends.
Dinner at the four seasons hotel in Toronto.
It goes on and on my friends,
Walking around Toronto the next day,
Some people started celebrating it, not knowing what it was,

Pizza dinner with the Douma's, family sleeps over, breakfast the next morning,

And they'll go on celebrating it forever just because,

Sunday coffee and lunch at families house,

This is the party that never ends.

Sunday dinner with family, the following Thursday, dinner supper with some more family.

It goes on and on my friends
Some people started singing it,
And they'll go on
Ok, I'll stop.
Happy Birthday sweetheart! I love you and I loved celebrating with you.
All the work on a blackforest cake or a hamburg dinner or homemade pizza or a homemade card or serving family was worth it.
Very very worth it.
It was worth the smile on your face for the past week and worth watching you love the interaction with your family and watching you love the things I made. You make it all worth it.
Happy Birthday love!

No comments:

Post a Comment