Thursday, January 10, 2013

92. I love this man

I had the distinct privaledge of working with him for a few hours over the last few days.

There are a few things that I've learnt that makes me love him more.

1. He works hard. Like all the time. Like dedicated for many hours of the day.

2. He stares at a computer screen for a long time every day. Me? After about 1/2 hour my eyes were all buggy and the real world outside of the screen was all crazy blurry.

3.  His stuff is c.o.m.p.l.i.c.a.t.e.d.!!! I worked with his new program - which is fabulous by the way - and every time I came across something I didn't know, I asked him. He in turn goes to lines and lines and lines and lines and lines of computer code, adds a plus sign, and fixes my problem.  Crazy!

Thank you babe, for all your hard work and for all that you do to provide for this family of ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment