Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day

Quiet. Together. Love!

This year we had no plans for Christmas day!

We woke up to a light dusting of snow, which made me very happy! I'm a snow girl!


After a time of worship and fellowship at church, a good reminder of all that really matters, we headed home.

Tea, baked goods and each other. 
 


We went light on the presents this year.  But I got a very very bestest gift - a lamp that I've been eyeing for the some-day-hopefully-soon baby room. 
 


Later that evening, my grandmother's came down for a visit and to play Phase ten.  We laughed and Mike and I chuckled at their jokes, their stories, and their competitiveness when it came to playing cards.  Fabulous and fun memories!


Christ is born. God is with us. Immanuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment