Saturday, September 8, 2012

Limberlost 2012


One of my very favourite places in the world is Limberlost. I suppose its because I've been going since I was 6 weeks old. I suppose it's because it is all things relaxing.

We spent a week there with the fam jam in August.

In pictures, a few of my favourite things:

Ice cream
 


Reading on the boat in the morning.
 


Swimming!


Fishing.

Ok, I'm not really into fishing, but it is sort of an iconic Limberlost thing to do.


Skiing.
 
 


Volleyball.


Family.
 
 
 
 
 
 

p.s. yes we brought our technology with us on the boat - we had to check our email using the free wifi at the ice cream store :)

Having a shadow for the week.
 


Tubing. With children on the tube so as to prevent the need for crazy rides.


We are so blessed to be able to vacation here!

No comments:

Post a Comment