Thursday, August 30, 2012

Decisions

As per my last post, we've made some decisions.

I'm not going to teach.  At least not in any stated regular capacity.
The dig was grade 8 in the afternoon, and in what can only be described as talking me off the cliff, I've said no. I was NOT made to teach grade 8.  And plus, who wants more stress in life?  Not me.

I feel settled more now than then. I'm finding my spot in life, in between the infertile camp and the adoption camp. In between the newly wed and the mom life. 

I'll find my place to be productive, God will open and close doors for us, and we will learn, yet again, how to trust and rest and wait. 

Thank you all for your kind words and love. We know that there are people who love and care and can advise us.  The minister prayed for those adopting in our church, and while he didn't mention names, there aren't many, if any, other then us. We feel the community and the spirit of support. So thank you for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment