Wednesday, February 29, 2012


On our way to the cottage, listening to the radio, I heard a man talk about the weather we had been having. In relation to gardening, he was telling people not to worry if their bulbs had started to sprout because, as he put it "nature has its way of working things out."

As I bumped along on the snowmobile, I observed first hand, how wrong he was.

The truth of it is, God has a way of working things out. 

Genesis 8:22 says

“While the earth remains,


Seedtime and harvest,

Cold and heat,

Winter and summer,

And day and night

Shall not cease.”



And as I bumped along, I couldn't help but notice that first hand.


Mighty trees stretched to the heavens.



New evergreens sprouted amongst the decay of fallen old ones.



Beautiful birch trees lined in rows passed by. 



Snow, ice, cold. Winter.

Let's never, ever forget, the power of our God. The way that He has everything under control. Nothing, nothing, is by chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment