I'm having a hard time putting together thoughts and ideas as to where I want to go next with this post.
So I'll do what I do best - make a list, check it twice, and complete it.
I'll list some of the many things swarming in my head right now; things I'd like to put from pen to paper (or keyboard to screen as may be the case) and then maybe, just maybe, I'll post on them.
1. We are under renovations. Which is funny because on Saturday morning when I woke up, we weren't and had no plans to be for right now. But now, as I type, Mike is sawing and hammering in our basement.
2. It was mother's day yesterday. I have two fabulous people to call Mom. But also, I'm not a Mom. And I cried in church. Very unreformed of me, hey?
3. I have a lot of pictures to post. Of this and that.
4. School is crazy right now. And also, Q and U got married on Thursday and Friday and I think my husband officially thinks I'm crazy.
5. It's spring. And I LOVE sun.
6. I didn't buy my Mom a present this year. My sister did all the shopping. And that was awesome!!!!!
7. I quit my job for next year. Again. But we have a plan. I think. And also, Mike quit his job too. Anyone have a basement for us to live in?
8. I'm doing a 5K run in less than four weeks. Pushing a stroller. And I haven't run one step yet to practice. Ooops.
9. I love my husband. We had a fabulous weekend with lots of us. And garage sailing. Did I already mention I love spring?
10. I'm helping run VBS this summer. And I'd like to start a playground fellowship with the ladies at church. Too much? Maybe.
TTFN. Tata for now.