Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting things done

I'm a list person. If I have even two things to do in a day, I make a list.

So this year, at the beginning of summer, I made a list of all the things I wanted to accomplish over my break.  I did a few of them, but alas, swimming and watching baseball, and evening walks in the warm, and vacations took priority. 

So the list is not near completed.

Until the last few days. I had a few days off, and I finally got to the things on my list. Some of them, anyway.

I finally:


Hung some pictures on the big bare wall in our room.




Replaced tiny little, off-centred black frames in the family room downstairs.



Put the nobs on the cabinet in the laundry room.


Put pictures in the frame in the laundry room.



Did touch up paint from when I painted the hallway.

Organized the cd cases and movies in the entertainment centre.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment