Friday, February 5, 2010

The Papers

We seem to get an enormous amount of papers in our mailbox or on our front porch. Sometimes I'm very good at keeping up with them, but sometimes they just pile up. I was so busy for the last few weeks with report cards (that's another story for another day), parent teacher interviews, Kingdom Seekers, family things, piano lessons, etc. that I let them pile up. When I put them all in one stack this morning this is what I saw:

Oh the stack! I sat down this morning and after about an hour and a half I had 'read' all of them. I mostly just skimmed through, read the articles that caught my attention, looked at this weeks grocery flyers and read the comics, but I 'read' them all.

Now my recycling bin is very full and a few more trees have died!
The papers, oh the papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment